Australia | Ktm Immigration
  • +977-01-4426263
  • +977-01-4426164
  • +977-9841514732
  • Working Hours: 7am - 6pm, Sun - Fri


Australia is known as the land of Kangaroos has attracted the third largest number of the international students to come and study in Australia. Every year around 400,000 overseas students get educated from Australian universities, colleges and institutes. There are hundreds of reasons behind these supreme figures. However, nature view, beautiful infrastructure and peaceful climate are irrefutable reasons behind its popularity among overseas students. Let’s get more detailed knowledge about the country and their endless opportunities along with incredible beauty.

A natural wonderland of sublime glamour, breathtaking beaches, incredible ancient rock formations, crystal blue waters and pristine rainforests, Australia is the sixth-largest country in the world with the lowest population density per square kilometer. The majority of the Australian flora and fauna could not be found in other parts of the world and their lifestyle is one-of-its-kinds. The capital of Australia is Canberra which is another beautiful state of the country.


Australian Capital Territory: The youngest of Australia States and Territory legislatures is the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Territory and not a State. It is the home of Canberra, the Australian Capital.


Northern Territory: The Northern Territory, Territory and not a State, has Darwin as its Capital. It is highly celebrated for Uluru, earlier popular as the Ayres Rock. This ancient monolith is purely spellbinding and a treat to the human senses. It captures the imagination and leaves the visitors mesmerized; that too with a deep sense of wonder they hardly experienced ever.


New South Wales: Recognized as the home to Sydney, New South Wales is one of the most charming and delightful state in the world. The boundaries of the state span from the sub-tropical northern border with Queensland to the extra moderate Victorian border.


Queensland: Queensland is bisected by the Tropic of Capricorn, and is rightly known as the Sunshine State of Australia. The Capital of Queensland, Brisbane, is one of the fastest emerging cities in Australia and it provides an exceptional dais for touring the Gold Coast, popularly known as Australia’s Playground, and the Sunshine Coast which is famous for its surfing beaches, rainforests and elegant resorts like Noosa.


South Australia: South Australia is overwhelmed with adorable attractions to allure the visitors. Adelaide, the state capital of South Australia which is renowned as the City of Churches, is a lovely small paradise and is perhaps quainter than any other mainland capital.


Tasmania: Tasmania, the Apple Isle, showcase glorious lakes, majestic mountains, rivers, beaches, waterfalls, and much more. It makes a strong statement about how effortless it is to go across the whole island in just a matter of few days. Historic settlements of the quaint stone cottages that have been transformed into comfy and cherished accommodation dot the landscape.

Victoria: Victoria is Australia’s smallest and the most densely populated state with Melbourne as its Capital. Melbourne, dominated by trams, is a fine medley of old European sophistication and the trends of the modern world. This small State, tenderly known as the Garden State, reaps a strong advantage from its comprehensive road network and is therefore great for a touring holiday.


Western Australia: Western Australia is the largest of all Australian states. Perth, the City of Lights, is the Capital and the largest city in Western Australia. It enjoys a Mediterranean climate all-year-round, and is surrounded by gorgeous gardens and reserves which are in deep contrast with the Outback terrain lying beyond them

Educational institutions in Australia hold an excellent and well-deserved repute for excellence in all fields of education and training, and the degrees provided by them are recognized and respected world over.

The Australian Government plays a proactive role in ensuring that international students coming to Australia for their studies get the deserved legal protection. The Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act) is highly active in ensuring that students get the quality course for which they have paid, besides offering a variety of other assurances to overseas students and their families.

Australia provides infinite opportunities and a wide range of courses to choose from. Students can choose from thousands of courses with an integrated flexibility of selecting pathways which can ful fill their long-term career goals.

Institutions are mainly focused on providing practical and career-oriented training that equips students with skills demanded by the employers.

Technology-based learning is the foremost priority in Australia and the universities have garnered a special reputation for their innovative and research-oriented culture.

Academic staffs at Australian education institutions are recruited from around the world and are mostly leading industry experts in their respective fields. Most of them have tons of experience in teaching international students. The variety of teaching and learning methods followed by education institutions in Australia are unique and diverse and offer something to almost every student, regardless of their cultural background and career objectives.

Australian universities lay emphasis on internationalization of higher education and research, and participate actively in a variety of international education and research projects and initiatives. Each year, a number of student and staff exchange programmes are forged from Australias international links with reputed educational institutions all over the USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Asia.

Almost all Australian institutions are equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, exceptional libraries and overwhelming modern technology to offer world-class facilities for teaching, training and research.

Australia holds elitism for offering highest standards of living in the world. Living costs and student fees are very affordable and Australia is comparatively less expensive than the UK or USA.

By consistently offering highest quality education to international students from over 200 countries, Australia has earned the reputation of being one of the most multicultural, safe, friendly and racially tolerant country in the world.

Academic Requirements

Certified copies of your academic history to date, including high school results/certificates or equivalent academic result/certificate and school leaving certificate (SLC) certificate. You will also need to provide your academic transcripts of subjects studied, provisional and character certificate. If you are applying for a subsequent student visa, you must provide academic reports and previous records of attendance to show that you satisfied the course requirements. We have listed general requirement below.


Entry to

Academic certificate required

Score Required

Education gap less then

Work experience needed

Bachelor degree/diploma

High School certificate(+2) OR equivalent certificate

1st class stander(60% above)

18 Months


Foundation Course

High School certificate(+2) OR equivalent certificate

2nd class stander(45% above)

18 months




Entry To

Academic certificate required

Score Required

Education gap less then

Work experience

Pre-Qualifying Program

Bachelor degree certificate of at least 3 years.

50% or 2.5 G.p.a above

3 Years

Required If there is gap

Graduate Certificate/ Graduate Diploma

Bachelor degree certificate of at least 3 years.

50% or 2.5 Gpa

3 Years

Required If there is gap

Master Degree

4 years Bachelor degree certificate

55% or 2.8 G.P.A above

3 years

Required If there is gap




English language Requirements

In order to gain entry to an academic program in Australia, you will have to demonstrate that you have the appropriate level of English language skills. To meet English language proficiency requirements, you must demonstrate one of the following:

For Undergraduate





Direct entry to course





Foundation Course without ELICOS





Foundation Course with ELICOS





Post Graduate





(ELICOS) English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students**

Note: these are only general requirements required by most of educational institute. Entry requirement may vary according to Institute and course you choose. For more Information please check your institute website or contact KTM Educational Consultancy.


Financial requirement

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for you and your accompanying family members for at least one year of your stay in Australia. You need to provide specified documentary evidence of your financial capacity with your visa application.DIBP recognises only those organisations that are regulated by the Nepal Rastra Bank as Class “A” Commercial Banks. The type of evidence includes:

  • money deposit or loan with an approved financial institution
  • annual income reports
  • Property

You also need to present 3 months bank statement if your money is deposited in a bank. If you have deposited your money recently, then you have to show the source of that amount.


How much funds you need to demonstrate?


Tuition/year (AUD)

Living/year  (AUD)



fees for the first year of your course(15,000-30,000)


funds for a return airfare

Family member



funds for a return airfare

First child



funds for a return airfare


Generally Nepalese student demonstrate (35,00,000-45,00,000)NPR of funds for single application and (50,00,000-60,00,000)NPR to apply with family member.

Note: Nobody in immigration will touch, or have access to, this money – you must only PROVE it is in the bank.

Who can sponsor for your study.

•          Yourself

•          If applicable, your spouse or de facto partner

•          One of your parents

•          A grandparent

•          Your brother or sister

•          An Uncle or aunt who is either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, usually residing in Australia.

For international students planning to study in Australia, the application process involves a number of steps. These steps are fairly standard whether you are planning to study English or at Masters level. Below we listed the admission process step by step.

Step 1: Choose your course and education provider

Carefully research courses, institutions and their locations. Consider the areas of specialization offered through different courses and which specialties will best suit your intended career path. Once you have decided on the best course, you need to find out which education providers offer it and which provider best suits your requirements. You should consider the size of the campus, the available facilities and the support services offered for international students. You can use the Course Search and Institution Search to help you research Australian education providers and the courses they offer, as well as make an inquiry KTM Educational Consultancy.

Step 2: Collect required documents

Before admission application you need to collect all the documents required for your admission. Go to the Document checklist section to check the documents which are required by most of educational institutes.

Step 3: Apply

Once you have chosen your course and education provider, it is time to apply. Before you apply, you should check entry requirements to ensure you are eligible. If you do not meet the entry requirements, you may need to consider a different course or applying for a bridging course or foundation course, which may increase your chances. If you are still completing your education, you can usually provide evidence of your most recent marks until it is possible to provide your final results. Nepalese students usually apply directly to Australian institutions by online. You can download application forms from institutions' websites or request the forms to KTM Educational Consultancy. All applicants must upload scanned copies of their supporting documents to educational institute they choose. You will receive the result of your application within 2-6 weeks. If you are not sure, Contact our team at KTM Educational Consultancy and ask about application requirements and deadlines. We will apply for admission on your behalf.

Step 4: Get your offer

If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of offer (document that confirms the details) and an acceptance form. Before accepting the offer, you should carefully read the letter of offer and check any conditions that may apply. You will need to meet these conditions before the institution issues a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). Now, you can make necessary assessment for your COE letter. 

Note*: Skype/phone interview may be conducted by university for offer letter.


Step 5: Apply for No Objection letter 

In order to send amount to the university or college one will have to have a No Objection letter. This letter will be provided to you by Ministry of Education (MOE) that is located at KesherMahal. In order to make one, you have to take the letter of offer provided by the education institute along with you at MOE. They will charge you some amount for this application.


Step 6: GTE Approve, Accept offer and Pay fees

  • GTE Approve

The genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that the student visa programme is used as intended and not as a way for international students to maintain ongoing residency in Australia. Part of the SSVF (Simplify Student Visa Framework) arrangement is that the Universities/Colleges ensure that all prospective international students applying to their chosen university/college are both genuine students and genuine temporary entrants (GTE). Click here for more Information about GTE.

  • Accept your offer formally

 Signing and returning the offer acceptance form included in your offer. Before accepting the offer, you should carefully read the letter of offer and check any conditions that may apply. You will need to meet these conditions before the institution issues a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).

  • Pay your fees

Paying the tuition fees outlined in your letter of offer, this is generally the amount of one full semester’s (6 months) tuition fees and ELICOS (if applicable) at your institution.Paying the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) outlined in your letter of offer, unless you have been studying in Australia and has current OSHC accepted by your institution.

Once your acceptance and payment are received and confirmed by your institution, they will issue an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE) which is required for your student visa application.

Step 7: Prepare for visa application

Now that you have been accepted, it is time to apply for your student visa. You are able to apply for your student visa using your COE. You must also purchase your plane tickets, your accommodation in Australia. You can Contact us for more information. Your education provider will typically send you an admissions package with information that will help you prepare for your journey to Australia. This might include information about your course and accommodation options, facts about the location, financial information and details about orientation programs.

Before you apply for this visa, you must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia. You will need to apply for your student visa online with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The University issues you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) but is unable to assist with visa applications. You can submit an application yourself or use the services of KTM Immigration. We will apply for visa on your behalf.

Step 1: collect all your document

Before online application, Gathered and scanned all the documents that support your application, Non-English documents must be translated into English by authorized translator and also need to notarize all your document by notary publication.


Step 2: Create an account and upload

After gathering, create an account and apply for your student visa using the DIBP online application system – ImmiAccount. Use the Document Checklist on our website to see what types of documents you will need to provide with your application. Make sure you have access to a scanner as you will need to provide certified copies of documents. Any additional documentation you need to submit should be uploaded into same ImmiAccount. If you do not provide the documents requested by DIBP your visa application could be refused.


Ensure you know the details of your health insurance before you start your visa application, even if the University has arranged this for you. You will need to enter the start and end date of your policy. Your policy must have started by the time you intend to arrive in Australia, generally a week prior to your course commencement.


Prepare a statement about why you would like to study in Australia, in English, for the purpose of addressing the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria.


Step 3: Pay Visa fee

Once you upload your all document to online system you need to pay visa application fee (550AUD/person) and you will get a unique number assigned to each online application called Transaction Reference Number (TRN). You will need this to:

  • track and manage your application
  • identify your application when you communicate
  • Check your visa entitlements



Step 4: Additional Information may needed

After you apply, DIBP might ask you to:

  • attend an telephonic interview
  • provide additional information
  • provide biometric information
  • Provide police certificates.
  • health check ups


Step 5: wait for decision

Wait for your application decision. Do not make arrangements to travel to Australia or leave your job until you have received notification from DIBP, in writing, that you have been granted a visa.

For offer letter

  • Academic documents till date
  • Passport
  • Work Experience (If any)
  • University/College Application form
  • Updated CV
  • Recommendation Letter( At least 2)
  • Document of Name change (if applicable)
  • Translations (If the language of the original document is not English, an official translation made by an authorized translator must be present. Please note that the original language version must always accompany the translation.)


If you are Applying with a Spouse


  • Spouse Academic documents till date
  • Academic documents till date
  • Passport
  • Work Experience (If any)
  • Marriage certificate.



Note: If the language of the original document is not English, an official translation made by an authorized translator must be present. Please note that the original language version must always accompany the translation.




For GTE Approve

  • 4 recent passport-size color photos with white background

(45*35) mm size photograph with only against a plain white background.

  • A completed GTE Form
  • A certified copy of your passport
  • Certified copies of all academic transcripts and certificates (including Years 10-12 results)
  • A Statement of Purpose (SOP) written by the student
  • Evidence of your financial capacity(Educational Loan or Cash balance for Nabil or SBI bank limited of Nepal to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost with Minimum 3 months old bank statement)
  • If applicable, evidence of your employment in the form of an official statement of service from your employer. This statement should indicate position held, duration of employment, responsibilities, employer’s contact details, date of issue and salary
  • Certificate & statement with evidence of income.
  •  Income sources with supporting documents.
  •  Valuation of Property with supporting documents
  • Tax Clearance Certificate
  • CA Report
  • Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members
  • Birth Certificate
  • Police Report
  • Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
  • Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) from University/College
  • Overseas Student Health Cover(OSHC)



For visa application

  • Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) from University/College
  • Overseas Student Health Cover(OSHC)
  • Police Report
  • Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
  • Name change verification letter of Place or Person
  • Affidavit of Support by the Sponsors and self
  • Visa Application form.
  • Visa Application fee paid receipt


If you are Applying with a Spouse

  • Evidence of cohabitation.
  • Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts.
  • Evidence of the social nature of the relationship such as photos together in various places.
  • Statements from friends/family members.
  • Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts.

The genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that the student visa programme is used as intended and not as a way for international students to maintain ongoing residency in Australia. Part of the SSVF (Simplify Student Visa Framework) arrangement is that the Universities/Colleges ensure that all prospective international students applying to their chosen university/college are both genuine students and genuine temporary entrants (GTE).

This means that university/college must be satisfied that:

  • Your relationship  and other personnel factors in the home country
  • your academic background
  • your Course selection & previous history
  • your main purpose of coming to Australia on a student visa is to study
  • you have the required English proficiency
  • Study gap & Age
  • you accept responsibility for obtaining your student visa and that you will comply with the conditions of your student visa
  • you have genuine access to sufficient funds to cover your tuition costs, OSHC, return airfares and living expenses for yourself and any dependents
  • You have a genuine understanding of your intended course and its structure, the total cost of your tuition and living expenses in Australia and that you are able to articulate the advantages of studying in Australia compared to your home country and how this investment will benefit your future.
  • Your individual circumstances indicate that your intention is for a temporary stay in Australia.
  • Your circumstances that might encourage you to return to your home country
  • You  use of genuine documents / statements
  • Current circumstances of Partner (secondary applicant like spouse)
  • Relation of Main & Secondary applicant




If you are not convinced with any information, the department is committed to have a telephonic interview of the student. Any breach these requirements may mean that you are not eligible for admission to University/college. The GTE requirement applies to all student visa applicants and Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) letter will not be issue until you have cleared GTE assessment. This information must be submitted at the time the student is accepting their offer.

The following documentation is required to undertake your GTE assessment:

  • A completed GTE Form
  • A Statement of Purpose (SOP) written by the student
  • Evidence of your financial capacity
  • Evidence of English proficiency as outlined on your offer letter
  • Certified copies of all academic transcripts and certificates (including Years 10-12 results)
  • If applicable, evidence of your employment in the form of an official statement of service from your employer. This statement should indicate position held, duration of employment, responsibilities, employer’s contact details, date of issue and salary
  • A certified copy of your passport

May require additional information in some circumstances and will communicate any additional requirements before completing the assessment.

Basic telephonic interview questions they ask the students

  1. Which college / university you are attending?
  2. Which campus you are going to attend in Australia?
  3. What is your educational background?
  4. Why do you want to take this course?
  5. How long is the course duration?
  6. In what way this course is going to help you in your career?
  7. Who is sponsoring you?
  8. Why they are sponsoring you?
  9. What you want to do after completing your course?

Australia has the highest minimum wage of all developed nations. The Australian gross wage per hour is AU$ 18 on average, and as a student you cannot work for more than 40 hours every two weeks during your study period. But International students can work full time during their study holidays. You will get your wage weekly (every week), or once in 2 weeks (fortnightly). But Holders of a Postgraduate Research visa who have started their course have unrestricted permission to work that means they can work full time. Your employer has to pay tax and superannuation on behalf of you. You can ask for your money from tax every end of financial year (July) and from superannuation fund after you have already left Australia. During weekends and holidays wages are usually higher than on working days. The calculation is on average your regular wage multiplies by 1.5 for weekends and multiplies by 2.5 for public holidays). This rule is not generally applicable for all employers.

The average wage in Australia can vary according to:

    • The place where you apply for a job (in big cities and city centers you can usually have higher wages).
    • The period of the year when you apply for a job (during holiday season you have a bigger change to get a better paid job).
    • Your personal experience, education etc.


Family members (spouses) accompanying the international student under their student visa have rights to work 40 hours per week (full time).

Before you can begin working you will need an Australian tax file number. A tax file number (TFN) is a unique number issued to individuals to help the Australian Tax Office (ATO) administer tax and other government systems.

All international students are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of their studies in Australia which provides medical and hospital insurance.This can be arranged by the Admissions Office on your behalf. You can nominate the type of cover you require in your acceptance form.

The cost of OSHC differs depending on the type of cover required. The average cost of minimum cover is AUD$500 for 12 months of singles cover, $2,600 for 12 months of couples cover and $4,200 for 12 months of family cover (as at June 2016). You can have your OSHC organised for you by your educational institution or purchase it online through the OSHC provider’s website. You may choose to take out OSHC with your institution’s recommended provider or with another provider. You should speak to the various OSHC providers before taking out cover to ensure that the level of cover you have chosen meets your needs. You may wish to compare policies from different OSHC providers to ensure you receive the highest benefits for the lowest cost. OSHC allows international students to access health care without experiencing financial hardship.

If you are studying at more than one educational provider and both are arranging OSHC, you will have to ensure that there is no gap between policies. This means that as one policy expires the next commences immediately. You must obtain OSHC for the proposed duration of your student visa and renew your OSHC if you extend the length of your visa.

Most applicants for visa to Australia need to meet Australia's health requirement in order to be granted a visa. You might be required to complete immigration health examinations in order to show that you meet Australia's health requirement.

The health examination and following immigration health assessment process can take several weeks to be completed. This applies to you and any dependent family members included in your application. During your visa application process you will providereferral letter form DIBP which has your HAP ID for e-medical. Afterwards, you will need to Book your appointment and undergo a medical examination by one of the doctors approved by the Immigration Australia.Once you finish your medical examination, panel physician record your health examination result in eMedical and submits case to DIBP. If you meet the health requirement, your visa record is updated and processing can continue.


What do you have to take on the day of appointment?
•    E-medical generated referral letter which has your HAP ID.
•    Original passport.
•    Spectacle if you were one.
•    List of the current prescription of your medication/medical records of major operations or illness.


We have listed the List of doctors approved by the panel in Nepal below:


IOM Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)

​Medical and Radiology examinations

Street address

768/4, ThirbamSadak, 
Baluwatar-4 (next to the main IOM office)

Counter hours

Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm – except national holidays


+977 1 441 7219

+977 1 442 9599

Electronic contact

Additional information

DrSanjeev Joshi (male)
DrRamisettyVenkata Rama (female)
DrAlishPrajapati (female)
Dr Karma TsultimGurung (male)
DrSurajGurung (male)



Nepal International Clinic (NIC)

Medical and Radiology examinations​​

Street address

LalDarbarMarg 47

Counter hours

By appointment only


+977 1 443 4642
+977 1 433 5357


+977 1 443 4713

Additional information

DrVeena Rani Shrivastava (female)
DrVinayVaidya (male)


Norvic International Hospital

​Medical and Radiology examinations

Street address

Norvic International Hospital

Postal address

Norvic International Hospital
PO Box 14126 

Counter hours

By appointment only


+977 1 425 8554


+977 1 421 9686

Electronic contact

Additional information

 Dr Anil Kumar Pahari (male)
DrNeerajGovinda Joshi (male)
Dr Bandana Pandey (female)


IOM Medical Damak

​Medical and Radiology examinations

Street address

Migration Health Division, IOM Sub-Office
DevkotaChowk (New Vegetable Market)
Damak, Jhapa 57217


+977 2358 5211

Electronic contact

Additional information

DrAnup Singh Karki (male)
DrKopilaGurung (female)
DrTseringYangzomGurung (female)
DrAnupKanti Das (male)
DrBibekPandey (male)
DrMangeshShrestha (male)


When it comes to accommodation in Australia, there are following four options to choose from:

1) Short term accommodation:

As for the short term accommodation, when you first arrive in Australia, you can either look for hostels or hotels offering discounted price or alternatively you can go for temporary housing offered through your institution while you get settled after getting study visa for Australia.

2) Rental:

Secondly, you can also rent or lease an apartment which you can share with your friends. Sharing is most beneficial as it is cost-effective and luxurious option for accommodation. As for the accommodation, you will have to talk to real estate agent and get a bond signed that held to repair any damage to the property while renting. Partial or full amount may be refunded to you once your tendency agreement has terminated.

3) On Campus:

However, most of the universities, colleges and institutes offer fully-furnished and on campus apartments that includes meals and cleaning. This is the best option to minimize travelling as most of the universities, colleges and institutes offer fully-furnished and on campus apartments to their students including meals and cleaning. This is best for those who hates travelling as it is time effective. For this, you will have to contact universities staff directly.

4) Home stay:

Home stay is also another best option for students who prefer house amenities. Here the students have to stay with an Australian families offering home stay accommodation. A whole screening is conducted to check whether or not the house environment is perfect for students.


Australia offers a diverse range of food and cuisine’s. A variety of fruits and vegetables are available in Australian produce markets thus as a result, students does not face any difficulty in finding foods they used to fancy at home as the market caters to a varied population.


Australia uses a dollars and cents system of decimal currency, with 100 cents making a dollar. The bank notes in use are A$5, A$10, A$20, A$50 and A$100. The Coins used are the silver-colored 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent and 50 cent and the gold-colored A$1 and A$2 coins.


The transportation system for the international students is less expensive and easy. Australia has a comprehensive public transport system which comprises of trains, buses, tramways, ferries, two major national airlines and a large number of regional airlines. To go with it, and there is an extensive network of metered taxicabs running round-the-clock in major cities and towns. All transport terminals, main hotels and shopping malls have taxi stands; or else, you can hail one in the streets.

Many scholarships are available to Nepalese students. However all scholarships conditions are set by the institution or organization offering the scholarship and applications have to be done directly with the scholarship provider. To find out if you are eligible to receive a scholarship you must contact the organization offering the scholarship Please contact us for more details.

Mining, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare, Banking and Finance, as well as the Industrial and Materials Industries continue to drive growth and investment globally into the Australian economy as prominent sectors by market capitalization. Australia is also substantiating healthy prospects for growth in a range of other emerging sectors.

Organic Farming, Investment Banking and Securities, Biotechnology, Power Generation and Online Information Services are only some of the super-growth sectors that have been predicted to experience employment growth and have an extensive impact on the economy of Australia and the world over the next 5 years (IBIS Report).

Deloitte’s research indicates healthy prospects for a variety of sectors in the Australian economy over the next 20 years that are expected to add $400 Billion over that period.

The report concludes that Agribusiness, Gas, Tourism, International Education and Wealth Management will have the greatest impact over this period on employment and the GDP as these sectors offer both high growth rates and Australia’s competitive advantage.

Tuition fee per year:

  • Undergraduate: (15000-25000) AUD                        
  • Postgraduate: (20000-30000) AUD                     
  • Doctoral: (14000-30000) AUD                                    

English language:(200-300) AUD per week                       

Health insurance:

  • Single: (500-700) AUD per year                             
  • Couple: (2,685- 3,050) AUD per year                    

E-medical:(6,500)NPR/ person                                            

Visa application Charge:

  • Single: 585 AUD                                                      
  • Couple: 1170 AUD                                                      

VFS charge: 3233 NPR per application for biometric


Air ticket:(60,000-90,000) NPR                                               

Pocket money:NPR 100,000- 200,000                                  

To bring your family members as dependents on your Australian student visa you must declare your family members in your visa application form, even if they may not travel with you to Australia. If you do not declare all family members in your visa application, they will not be eligible to apply for a dependent visa once you arrive in Australia.

In case you are including your dependent family members in your original student visa application, then you must include all members of your family on your original Form.

In case you are applying for family members to join you after you have started your course in Australia, then you must submit the following documents:

  • An original letter from the education provider stating:
    1. The course you are studying.
    2. The duration of the course and the expected date of completion.
    3. If you are satisfying all course requirements.
  • Evidence of having enough money to support your dependents in Australia.
  • Evidence of your relationship with your dependents in the form of officially issued birth certificate and marriage certificate.
  • Evidence of school enrolment for your school-aged dependents.
  • Evidence of health insurance for each dependent.



Eligibility Criteria for Australian Dependent Student Visa

To be eligible to enter Australian as a dependent on a student visa the following are the eligibility conditions:

For dependent spouse or partner

  • The dependent person must be your spouse (the person you are married to) or de facto partner (including same sex partners).
  • If the dependent is your de facto partner, you must have been living with your partner for at least 12 months, and you share a genuine and exclusive relationship with your partner.

For dependent child

  • The dependent child must be your child or that of your partner.
  • The child must not be married or engaged to be married or in a de facto relationship.
  • The child must be less than 18 years of age and must be still in continuous education (i.e. studying A-levels).

In order to get student visa for Australia, you should be careful at every step. Single mistake can create huge mess with your visa application. At KTM Educational Consultancy, We can help you navigate through various processes available to make studying overseas a whole lot easier.

Here is how we help you:

·         We provide you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person/online) to help you choose a right college/university and industry-oriented course in Australia.

·         We guide you through the process of applying for offer letter and we take the responsibility of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution on your behalf.

·         Just like your admission application, KTM Educational Consultancy helps you lodge your visa file. We will keep you updated on the progress of your application and will track your application on your behalf.

·         We help you arrange all your documents properly as instructed in student visa checklist.

·         We will notify you as soon as we get to know the outcome of your visa application.

·         At KTM Educational Consultancy, we can help you organize your travel arrangements to begin your new student life in Australia. Air ticketing, insurance and foreign exchange can all be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier and a once-in-a-life experience.